AD 1429 Transducer Adapter Cable760030-1
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This adapter converts a Humminbird 7-pin connector transducer to a 14-pin sonar connector on your ONIX unit.
- Cable Length: 2 feet
- This adapter converts a Humminbird #9 connector transducer to a #14 sonar connector on your ONIX unit.
- This adapter can be used when moving from a standard 200/83 kHz transducer (like the XNT 9 20, XNT 9 20 T, XTM 9 20, XTH 9 20 or XP 9 20) to work with an ONIX Dual Beam unit.
- May also be used if you have one of the above listed transducers that is used in conjunction with a Side Imaging transducer on an ONIX Side Imaging unit. (if you use this adapter with the XHS 9 HDSI 180 T, you will lose Down Imaging sonar.)
- Note: This adapter does not support any Down Imaging functions. ONIX 2D models would support only 2D sonar. ONIX SI models would support only 2D/SI sonar
- Note: This adapter cables should not be used with the Minn Kota US2 transducer adapter for Type 9 2D MKR US8. The proper Minn Kota US2 cable for ONIX is the MKR US2 13. This only supports 2D sonar.