AutoChart™ for North America (excluding Alaska) takes sonar and GPS recordings from your Humminbird to build custom lake charts. Create your own contour map on any lake in three simple steps:
- With AutoChart’s generated contours, you’ll have access to all the detail and features of Humminbird LakeMaster charts including: Depth Highlight, Water Level Offset, Shallow Water Highlight, Importing and Exporting of waypoints, and i-Pilot Link functionality.
- Record sonar data after inserting a blank SD card into your Humminbird. - Import your recordings into the AutoChart PC program and convert your survey into a lake map. - Export your map onto the Zero Lines Map Card (included) to display on any compatible Humminbird.
- Zero Line card - Included with the AutoChart PC software is a 32 GB map card loaded with Zero Lines (shorelines) for millions of water bodies in North America (excluding Alaska).
- With these Zero Lines, you can begin creating your own detailed maps of any fishing spot, even where contour coverage doesn’t exist. Once your map is created, you can view the contours on a compatible Humminbird fish finder by loading them onto a Zero Lines Map Card.
- Humminbird AutoChart enables you to use Minn Kota® i-Pilot® Link™ after you create contours with the revolutionary AutoChart PC Software. The i-Pilot Link’s innovative Follow the Contour feature directs the trolling motor to follow a specific depth contour. The chosen contour line can be followed in either direction, or stay a set distance from that contour or shoreline with Contour Offset. Go to minnkotamotors.com for more information.
- AutoChart is optional for select APEX, SOLIX, HELIX, ONIX, ION, 1100, 900, 800, and 600 Series models. Compatibility subject to change without notice.
Minimum PC Requirements:512 MB Ram*10 GB Free hard driveWindows XP (sp3 or greater)DVD-ROM Drive. *1024 MB RAM Recommended